WELCOME TO SILVER9JA | ALWAYS VISIT FOR LATEST UPDATES

NOTICE

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

9ja News - Meet Hon.Olalekan Sodrudeen Amosun - the incoming chairman of EWEKORO Local government (photos and video)


Hon.Olalekan Sodrudeen Amosun



Quest : Good day sir, hope you're doing good.

Hon: I'm fine ,welcome

Quest : can we meet you sir?

Hon:  I'm Hon Olamilekan Sodrudeen Amosun

Quest: We hope to know more about you sir

Hon: here you're, feel free to ask

Quest: sir, where do you hail from and kindly tell us more about you


Hon: I hailed from Abeokuta Ogun state at Owu in EWEKORO local government.
I'm the 7th  born for my dad but 5th born for my mum. (Mr Alhaji Abidoye Amosun and Mrs Alhaja Serifat Amosun)
I was born - May-30-199(?)
My primary school was at CROWN CHILDREN NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL (2003/2004)
Secondary school - EASY WAY INTERNATIONAL SECONDARY SCHOOL.
Now a graduate from LEEDSCITY UNIVERSITY in Ibadan (2016) I took up masscom as my discipline

Quest : we heard you're connected to the former Ogun state governor, can u shed more light to this?

Hon : Yes, and the fact is that he's my uncle and he's my mentor from day one

Quest: Sir, have you or anyway have appointment with him and did he do give you advice and reward you ?

Hon: I was appointed as the special assistant to the pass immediate Governor h Senator Ibikunle Amosun which is my Uncle during Ogun state @40 I was opportune to supervise the project in 2016 and he do appreciate me very well for my job well done also inspired me a lot because of my youth age.

Quest: Who motivate you into this politics and who Is your mentor?

Hon: No one than Senator Ibikunle Amosun, he's my day one mentor

Quest: What party are you in or supporting and have you contest before ?
Hon with boss man

Hon: I'm in ALL PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS which is popularly known as APC
yes I've contest before - I contest for the chairmanship election in 2016

Quest: What are the challenges you face during that time and how does it went?

Hon: There are a lot of challenges, thou as a youth I've to respect the elderly ones especially my party members so I have to listen to there opinion/objection, so then I had to step down

Quest: Are you contesting again?

Hon: Yes I am, contesting as the EWEKORO LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN (candidate)

Quest: Do you have a wife and what's her support to your political career m

Hon: Yes, her name is Seunfunmi Amosun also blessed with a son for now, my wife support me and  advice me also keeping on praying for me....her watch word for me is (JUST BE CAREFUL) thats woman for you

Quest: what's your day job apart from politics?

Hon: I'm a record label owner - Omosia entertainment and also into building constructions

Quest: As a youth contesting among the adults, what's your advice and motive towards the community and Nigeria as a whole?


Hon: Elders have done it, we youth also should be among, we can change the system and moderate it in a good shape.
I want to be the chairman of EWEKORO local government not for Avarice or selfish purpose, to bring out something good to the community, help the youth, make the local government one of the best investor within inside and outside Ogun state and Nigeria as a whole.
To the youths - let support each other to make the nation grow, let stop violence, corruption..let change our community into a good shape and Nigeria as a whole.

Quest: Thank you Hon for your cooperation AGB_ARENA media team as a whole say a very big thank you and wish you success and good luck in your political career .

Kindly watch this amazing video with Hon.Olalekan Sodrudeen Amosun motivating the youth and everyone as a whole - 


Share With Your Friends:



0 Please Share a Your Opinion.:

Post a Comment

About Us | Contact Us | Disclaimer

Terms Of Use | Privacy | Promot Music